Friday, January 21, 2011

Lost in the emotion.

So this week I started back at school. Of course I choose to do the earliest classes possible so that I could work more, I'm already regretting it lol. I have so many things that are going on right now that I'm shocked that I can think straight right now and with that I've been having sinus issues this week because of the frequent weather change is so much.
So my mom and I have been okay this week surprisingly, but work has just been a little bit frustrating. It's not that it's any of the employees, it's myself that's slacking off at work I guess you could say. I'm not making the sales that I should be. But after the meeting that I had Wednesday night, I'm going to give 110%. 

But I still am having a hard time with relationship. Why do they have to be so difficult? I mean one minute everything seems that it's going great and I'm all smiles and happy. But the next minute it's unsure and I'm just sitting here wondering what if and maybe not. So many mixed emotions, that I've never had to deal with when I was in high school. I know I'm not the only girl in the world that has had her heart broken. But I just feel like after all that I've been through my heart is in pieces and I just need someone to help fix it instead of breaking it all over again. 

I'm tired of the stupid little relationships, where I end up being cheated or screwed over in. I'm done with those now that I'm out of high school. I want something more, but I'm not sure if there is someone there for me. 

  Today I am going to the movies to see NO STRINGS ATTACHED with my best friend MEGAN! so today definitely should be a fantastic day and I can't wait for. Reuniting a friendship that I use to have in middle school that I have missed dearly (:




 This is my favorite part of the song, "Frozen inside without your touch, without your love darling. Only you are the life among the dead."

1 comment: