Monday, January 24, 2011

Being alone it's depressing.

"But I don't believe you baby like I did before.
You're not sorry, no."


I wanted to add this video first, I am not exactly sure why but this is what I decided to do. (:


So this past week I've been sick and of course it's progressed since then, went to the doctor's office today and found out that I have a sinus infection. Now I am on two more types of medications which now adds up to 5 that I take everyday. Geesh!
Hmmm, this weekend I got to hangout with Kali and some girls. Had a fairly decent night and got to see people that I haven't seen in a while. 

I feel really distant for a reason that I'd rather not explain right now, maybe when I feel better and whole again I will decide to go into some more detail about what happened. But one thing that is curiously running through my head is why would I put a feeling inside someones head and make them think twice when you haven't even given me a chance. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. I think that right now I am going to go write a poem to at least express all the emotions I am feeling right now into something that I can at least personal and get it out since I don't have anyone to talk to about this even though I wish I did. 

I know pathetic, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment