Monday, January 17, 2011

Hatred is evil.

For some reason my sleeping hours have turned from going to sleep at 12 am to 4 am. And of course today on my day off I could only sleep until 10 am. Woke up and of course I have to have stomach cramps, guess no gym this week :( when I'm finally motivated to tone my body up.
 So today I cleaned up my room for the first time in a while for like an hour and spent most of my day watching Season 2 of Bad Girls Club. I cannot believe that it's raining already, I mean it just snowed geesh.

When my mom got home, I got yelled at for not feeding the dogs and she told me that my stomach cramps weren't an excuse. And of course we got into an argument and I've been in my room since then. My emotions have my insane today not sure why though, haven't been this moody in a while. Song to express my thoughts and emotions. Maybe tomorrow will be better even if I do have school and work. For now I am going to sleep. Good night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment